L1J Resurrection is a free English Lineage 1 private server. The primary goal of this project is to provide a stable, long-term place to play Lineage for players in North America, where the official servers were shut down. Players from countries that still have official servers are not allowed to play here. We do not accept donations. Many exploits have already been fixed. L1J Resurrection is focused primarily on stability, so that players reliably have a place to partake in nostalgic gaming.
- Exp: 16x until 52, then 8x
- Soft cap starts at 74, will be increased slowly over time.
- Adena: 4x
- Karma: 16x
- Drops: 3x
July Event Update
Few changes to the event.
1. Chances for bosses to spawn have been increased:
- 100% chance for 1 boss to spawn
- 80% chance for 2 bosses to spawn
- 20% chance for 3 bosses to spawn
2. When you kill a boss, it will announce your name now.
3. Removed Baphomet from the possible boss spawns
4. Tweaked the spawn so the boss will spawn 2-5 minutes after the "aura" message, as opposed to 0 - 5 minutes after
5. Fixed issue with karma bosses requiring the buff... Watch out if they spawn until tonight's reset!
Server Updates complete!
The market is working again and the gameserver is back up!
A new security feature has been added to the website. You can now restrict which IP addresses can access your game account.
This feature is opt-in, meaning it is not enabled by default and you must follow the steps below to enable it!
To do so, click "Game Accounts" at the top of the forum. You can enable IP restrictions per account by clicking the checkbox beside the "Restrict IPs" text.
IP Restriction Enabled for acount:
IP Restriction Disabled for account:
You can also click on the cog/gear with the pencil on it in the picture above to add an IP address for that specific account.
Contact us if you have any issues!
Server Downtime (July 2nd)
The server will be down from approximately 12:00PM - 3:00PM Eastern on July 2nd for maintenance.
During this window, the following will be completed:
1. Market will be fixed
2. Characters missing HP from the rollback will be corrected (assuming you reported it in this topic)
3. New security measures will be implemented to lock down IP addresses on your account. This will mean, if you enable this feature on your account, even if someone has your account name and password, if they aren't accessing it via an allowed IP, they will not be allowed in. This feature will be available via the "Game Accounts" tab.
During this time, the game server will be down, with a chance of the web having intermittant availablity.
Bosses have found their way out of their caves and are weaking havoc around mainland aden!.. I'm not a writer so that is about as much lore as you'll get out of me...
- The event runs from July 4th - July 8th
- 1 boss will spawn every hour, with a 30% chance of a second boss spawning
- Boss drop rates are 70% of normal
- A maximum of 2 bosses can spawn per IP address, per day
The following bosses will spawn, and bosses that require buffs to damage no longer require those buffs:
- Ancient Giant
- Death Knight
- Grim Reaper
- Ice Queen
- Mummy Lord
- Supreme Court Justice Barode
- Supreme Court Justice Baromes
- Supreme Court Justice Edea
- Supreme Court Justice Endias
- Supreme Court Justice Kenya
- Supreme Court Justice Ramias
- Supreme Court Justice Tiames
- Supreme Court Justice Viatas
- Thebes Anubis
- Thebes Horus
How it actually works:
A random time within every hour, a message will appear in global ("[******] A strange aura has appeared on mainland!"). When this message appears, you have up to 5 minutes to get to the mainland aden map.
After the ~5 minutes has passed, it will spawn the boss(es). To have a boss spawn near you, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be on mainland aden map
- Must be level 55+
- Must be in a normal (non combat/safety) zone
- Must not be dead
If you are the person randomly chosen, then a rift that looks like the tikal/thebes crack will appear near you. Then, 3 seconds later the boss will appear and start attacking.
When the boss spawns, global will tell players what boss has spawned, but not where. When the boss spawns, it will also yell, so anyone in the area should get a rough idea of where it spawned.
Bosses will de-spawn after 15 minutes.
Shops Online: 9
Live Players Online: 25
- Royals: 1
- Knights: 5
- Elves: 7
- Mages: 10
- Dark Elves: 2
- Illusionists: 0
- Dragon Knights: 0
- Dwarf Castle (21:00:00 GMT)
- No donations allowed
- Market web app
- Database lookup web app
- No swing lag
- No MP regen bug
- Reduced junk drops
- Several major exploits eliminated
- Automatic database backups
- Account management
- Medium rates
- Stable and long term
- English only